Park Hyatt Sunny Beach Sanya


Hotel:

The Hotel is located quite far away from actual Sanya City, next "City" Yalong Bay is a 10-15min drive from the Hotel.
If you are in the City: Not all taxi drivers are willing driving there. Probably they want to arrange a fixed price :/
In the Resort they have little Maps, take these the first Day! Next to the property there is a construction Site for some Residential Houses and the Andaz Hotel. (Noise was not a problem at all)
The Property itself is gorgeous! The Design is really stunning!
But!
Be prepared to quite walk a bit to get to your room or get to other locations.
The Layout of the Building is quite confusing! Probably the hardest to find is their Gym. A Employee told me, most people dont even find it.. They get lost before. Many Parts of Corridors are open, so it can be hot.



Service:

First I had a very mixed feeling about the service.
It was hard to get someone who speaks good english my first morning there. But I have to admit I was probably a bit moody after a long trip ( I arrived after midnight because of Chinese ATC Delays)

If I think about my whole stay I would say the service was awesome!
Normally in the Restaurants the Restaurant Manager came to take care of me and often I got little stuff to try. (Mostly homemade stuff but really delicious!)
Some of the waiters speak a basic english but they can compensate the lack of english with a very nice and personal service.

Most of the Managers of the Property once came by during my stay for a chat and to ask about everything. The GM showed me some stuff and explained me their some of their Art (quite Interesting collection they have) Had some great talks with them.
I would certainly count this as one of the best Hotel experiences in Mainland China during my trip.

Food & Beverage :

I have aten at their Breakfast Place (Forgot the Name) and twice at the Poolhouse.
The Poolhouse is more an international casual Restaurant, but if you want to eat from the Chinese Restaurant, they are happy to bring you the other Menu and get the food for you.
Breakfast is okay. Many fresh juices to order. Nice selection, but more orientated to the chinese taste.
(Cant blame them on this, besides the foreign Management Staff I was the only Foreigner I saw during my 3 Nights there)

Pool/Beach:

They have 3 (I guess!!) Pools. the biggest one: 125m beautiful designed and good to swim. A smaller one for Kids and an Indoor Pool.
At the Beach there is a third party company providing Watersports activity.
I found them to be quiet expensive. And didnt use. There are chairs and towels from the Hotel. 



Pictures:

View from the Beach





Library Bar


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts